FC Rubin defender Egor Sorokin shares his impressions from a ROSGOSSTRAKH Russian Championship MD 25 home win against Akhmat (3:2).
- Regarding the first goal conceded, there was some concentration issue, we were not in the game still. It's good that we have improved, scored and won.
- FC Rubin's performance was different in the first half and in the second one, wasn't it? Was it because Rubin started playing in a more intense way in the second half?
- I think, it was the same in both halves, maybe we were not that good at the end of the game when we complicated the situation ourselves with this second goal conceded.
- Mr. Berdyev's message is always to keep concentrated at the end of the game, isn't he? Why then there are always that nervous minutes at the end of the games?
- We are working on that. I think, we are going to improve this aspect, we are seeking to keep concentrated at the end of the games.
Казань, ст. Рубин