Russian Premier League gameweek 9: FC Rubin fullback Khoren Bayramyan shares his impressions after the home win over FC Krylia Sovetov (2-1)
- You watched the denouement from the bench - how does it feel like?
– You must have seen it yourselves, how excited we were! We were all on our feet and I ran off to celebrate with them. It was exciting, thrilling. Congratulations to all the FC Rubin fans on today´s victory. I think, it´s been a well-deserved win. In general, we allowed them to create almost nothing in front of our own goal. But there is a detail: we come on the pitch in the second half, had some short lapse of concentration for a second and conceded a goal. But speaking in general terms, I think we won and deservedly so.
– Regarding the equaliser, didn't it look like a collective mistake as you stopped at the offside line with your partners came late enough to mark Kanunnikov?
– We have not watched the video yet. The coach will explain to us our mistakes. As I was saying, thanks God we never stopped pushing and finally succeeded.
– There have been two controversial situations. The first one is the goal by Kanunnikov. Wasn't it an offside? You were on the pitch, could you see anything? And the second one was the handball played by their defender while you were on the bench. How would you assess these situations?
– Regarding the goal they scored, it looked like it was an offside to us, but it´s what we think, Krylia Sovetov must be thinking otherwise (laughs). We will watch the video. Regarding the handball, we could not see it well from the bench, but those guys who were on the pitch protested for they had a better view. He never whistled, nevermind.
Казань, ст. Рубин